The Julianne Button Up Shirt by the DIBY Club is a new to me pattern and bound to become a staple in my closet!
Good thing it has enough options to keep me company all year round! 😀
The Julianne’s options include:
- 4 Necklines: Collar, Drawstring Hood, Lined Hood and Fold-over Collar
- 4 Sleeve Lengths: Short, Elbow, Three Quarter Cuffed and Long Cuffed
- 4 Hem Lengths: T-shirt, Tunic, Mid Thigh Dress and Knee-Length
- 2 Hem Options: Straight and Curved Hems for All Lengths
- 2 Front Options: Half Placket and Full Button Up
- Additional Options: Cuff Button Tab, Waistband Drawstring
The options I chose were:
- T-shirt length
- Curved hem
- Short sleeves
- Half placket
I made Misses size 14 graded to size 20 at the hips. I also made a full bicep adjustment, adding 1.5″ to the width of the sleeves.
I’d say the pattern is advanced/adventurous beginner friendly.
The pattern and instructions are of an amazing quality. DIBY Club has one of the most thorough and complete instructions I’ve ever seen!
The fabric I used is Peachskin. It was my first time working with it and I must confess that it kicked my butt a bit. 😀
The hassle was soooooo worth it!
I LOVE how this is turned out, it’s a great fit and the fabric is so yummy!!! A perfect spring blouse!
If you’d also like to have Julianne in your life:
JULIANNE BUTTON UP SHIRT AND DRESS – DIBY Club
*this post contains affiliate links